3 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
1 14-oz can full fat organic coconut milk
1 lb boneless chicken breasts or thighs, sliced into thin bite-size pieces
½ cup chicken bone broth
2 Tbsp fish sauce, more to taste
2 tsp organic coconut sugar
1 Tbsp lime juice
1 cup red and/or yellow bell pepper, cubed
1 cup carrots, sliced
1/2 cup onion, cubed
1/2 cup chopped broccoli
½ cup chopped cabbage
12 Thai basil leaves
1. Press ‘Saute’ and stir in red curry paste and coconut milk until mixture is bubbly, about 3-4 minutes.
2. Press ‘Cancel’.
3. Stir in chicken, remaining coconut milk, and chicken broth.
4. Close Instant Pot and make sure steam release handle is in the ‘Sealing’ position.
5. Cook on ‘Manual’ (or ‘Pressure Cook’) mode for 4-6 minutes. (depending on how cold/frozen your chicken is)
6. Do a Quick Release of pressure and open the Instant Pot.
7. Stir in fish sauce, coconut sugar, lime juice, bell pepper, carrots, onions, and broccoli.
8. Press ‘Saute’ and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. (Be sure not to overcook. Vegetables will continue to cook in the residual heat.)
9. Taste and adjust with more fish sauce, coconut sugar or lime juice.
10. Stir in the Thai basil leaves.
11. Serve with sprouted rice or quinoa or cauliflower rice.